The Future Is Voting. Your Vote = Your Voice
For over a decade, Jack has teamed up with HeadCount to encourage people to use their voice and the power of their vote. This election day, November 3rd, our vote matters more than ever.
Now is the time to:
- Register to vote
- Check your voter registration status
- Know what’s on your ballot
- Find your polling place
- Request an absentee ballot
You can also sign-up to Power the Polls and become a paid poll worker to help run fair elections in your community. With the uncertainty of COVID-19 and the post office, it’s important to get prepared now. With HeadCount’sVote From Home Resources, you can figure out which voting option is the best for you.
From racial justice, to health, to climate action, there is so much at stake in 2020. It’s time to get educated on the issues that matter most to you:
- Explore the Black Lives Matter#WhatMatters2020 campaign - building collective power at the polls and shining the spotlight on issues that impact Black and under-served communities, or support voter mobilization efforts with the Black Voters Matter Capacity Building Institute.
- Learn how the League for Conservation Voters is building an anti-racist environmental movement, or explore the LCV National Environmental Scorecard to see how your congress members score on environmental issues.
- Support climate leaders this election by checking out the Sierra Club Voter Guide, or signing the Environmental Voter Pledge at the Environmental Voter Project